The past few years saw more and more investors getting inclined towards investing in commercial property in Noida. With every company wanting to own an office here and the real estate sector witnessing an all-time high, Noida has become one of the most preferred choices for the working class to thrive. It is remarkable how much Noida has fared in terms of commercial property investment, despite facing apparent competition from Gurugram properties.
With excellent location advantages and high footfall, Noida provides a solid return on investment. Its massive potential to grow makes it the prime location to invest in commercial property. The success stories of existing commercial projects in Noida are a testament to Noida’s commercial advancements. Being well-planned and resourceful, Noida is set to leave other cities behind in terms of commercial expansion.
Overcoming the hardships of COVID-19 and other Delhi NCR projects and emerging victorious, Noida’s commercial sector has made it clear that it will prevail in the coming decades. Noida has continued to surprise everyone with its immense potential. It has established itself as the prime location for commercial projects for a number of reasons.
- Location Perks: Being in proximity to Delhi, the capital of India, is one of the most advantageous features of Noida. People can visit Noida for both pleasure and work. Travelling from Delhi is absolutely hassle-free, with the Greater Noida Expressway easing the commute. One can also reach Noida from Delhi via metro, which connects the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida. Metro is fast and cheap, and one can evade the inconvenience caused by traffic.
- Superior Infrastructure: Both greater Noida and Greater Noida are regarded as some of the most advanced cities in terms of quality infrastructure. These cities are well planned with connectivity to Yamuna Expressway. In addition, being a spacious and non-congested city with well-maintained roads and districts is Noida’s superpower. Thus, the last decade saw more and more MNCs and IT firms emerge and proliferate here. This is proof of why Noida is the most sought-after location for commercial investment.
- Affordability for the working class: Rapid urbanisation and expansion have increased prices in the National Capital Territory’s commercial and real estate sectors. Delhi has become less affordable in commercial retail shops and properties. When compared to Delhi, Noida is much cheaper. Premium real estate developers understand the importance of this location and have established their projects here. Thus, a larger pool of individuals is inclined towards Noida as the next best alternative to Delhi. Due to the emergence of affordable real estate projects in Noida, it has become the ideal place for investors to invest in commercial properties.
- An abundance of amenities: Noida is famous for its uninterrupted electricity, water supply, high-speed network, robust transport facilities and omnipresent food hotspots. Noida also has top-notch schools, institutions, hospitals, banks, shopping malls and fine dining outlets. Due to the presence of major brands, the working class of India finds Noida to be one of the most desirable locations to thrive. Thus, investing in commercial property in Noida will give you access to the most premium customer base in the country.
- Upcoming developments: The highly anticipated Jewar airport is set to become operational by 2024. Upon its completion, Noida and Greater Noida will immensely benefit in terms of accessibility to the elite workforce. In addition, Noida is set to have over Rs. 22,000 cr investment for data centres, making it the ideal selection for top companies. Noida is also making advancements in terms of real estate, with Greater Noida West likely to witness the establishment of 5 lakh apartments in the next 3-4 years. This development will result in providing residency to approximately 12 lakh people. If this were not enough, the proposed Delhi-Noida-Varanasi bullet train would be up and running by 2029-2030. This will make commuting from Varanasi to Greater Noida a 3 hours trip. This bullet train will also cut down travel from Sarai Kale Khan to Noida International Airport to just 20 minutes. These progressions are bound to make Noida and Greater Noida the ideal location for commercial property investment for years to come.
How has Saya become the game changer in commercial space in Noida?
Saya takes pride in its legacy and ability to produce results even in the most challenging times. Being one of the most reputed developers, Saya’s commercial projects are one of the most coveted projects up for sale in Noida and Greater Noida. Our luxurious projects are Saya Piazza in Sector 131, Noida and Saya South X in Greater Noida. Both these projects have advantages of their own, and the investor can leverage them as per their requirements. Saya understood the immense potential in Noida and Greater Noida and thus decided to establish its roots in this promising NCR region.
Q1. Which is better, Noida or Gurgaon, when it comes to commercial investment?
When it comes to investing in commercial property, Noida has more scalability potential. Real estate has been booming in Noida and trends suggest that this growth will continue for years to come. On the contrary, the living expenses in Gurugram are much higher, thus the working class these days prefers Noida to get jobs and thrive. This makes investing in Noida properties a worthy investment.
Q2. What type of commercial property is most profitable?
Commercial properties which are mixed used, as well as retail spaces, are one of the most profitable investment opportunities.
Q3. Which sector in Noida is good for commercial investment?
Any commercial space which is located in the vicinity of a robust metro network, is well connected to residential areas and connectedness to prime locations where the elite crowd resides are good places to invest. For that matter, Saya piazza in sector 131 Noida and Saya South X in sector 12 Greater Noida are excellent choices for commercial investment.